In this special parish announcement you will find some crucial information for our parish plans, put out with invitations to participate in the mission of Christ, a mission to respond to our current times and circumstances as faithful Catholic believers. You will also find some major proposals for the parish:
• My proposed changes to weekend Mass times
• A short appeal for financial support of our family programs
• New suggestions for parish donation practices
• A new parish second collection to focus our mission in terms of our parish budget
• A request for prayers in gratitude for those who have served the parish
Continue reading Special Parish Announcement
- July 17: Jubilee for Families (at St. Anne’s Shrine in Isle La Motte, Vermont)(Click here to register)
- August 21: Jubilee for Musicians.
- September 18: Jubilee for Catechists & School Teachers.
- October 16: Jubilee for the Sick (Healing Service).
- November 20: Closing of the Holy Door.
Click here to register for the Jubilee for Families.
Click here for the complete schedule with more information on the official website: VermontCatholic.org
All events will be held at the St. Joseph Co-Cathedral in Burlington, except for July 17th, Jubilee for Families, which will be held at
St. Anne’s Shrine in Isle La Motte, Vermont.
Jubilee for Families: July 17, 2016 from Diocese of Burlington on Vimeo.
Vespers and Prayers for the Intentions of More Priestly Vocations
At St. John of the Cross Church in East Albany
Click here for directions
Friday, June 17th, 2016 5:30PM
Social to follow at 6:00pm with food and refreshments.
Food items welcome.
The committee of Most Holy Trinity Parish for St. John of the Cross Church will draw raffle prizes to benefit St. John of the Cross Church:
- 1st prize: 50 Gallons Fuel Oil or Propane (Blanchard Oil, $100 value)
- 2nd prize: Two 1/2 Gallon Jugs of Syrup (Dark Wing Maple, $75 value)
- 3rd prize: Hand Crafted Hallway Table (Woodcrafts by Shirley, $75 value)
- 4th prize: Handmade Afgan (Carolyn, $60 value)
- 5th prize: Yankee Candles
Raffle tickets may be purchased immediately before the drawing.
The Diocese of Burlington is pleased to announce the first annual Vermont Catholic Youth Serve (VCYS) June 24-26, 2016, formerly known as the Vermont Catholic Youth Conference. Take a vacation from the world, and go on a real adventure into the life of Christ, while serving our brothers and sisters in need in Vermont. There will still be fun, sun, friends, and worship during this get-a-way, but participants will take home more than just a tan — they will keep forever the memory of those they have helped in the community. VCYS.
When: June 24-26, 2016 (evening of June 24th, all day on the 25th, closing program the morning of June 26th).
Where: Lodging at UVM and serving in the Burlington area
Who: Any rising 9th graders, current high school teens and graduating seniors. Chaperones are also in demand!
Why: To show Christ’s love and mercy to the people of Vermont
How: Click here to view more information and access the registration forms on the Diocese of Burlington’s page for VCYS.