Letter from Bishop Coyne: Letter Fr. Tim Naples re Masses 2017
We are sad to bid our parish priest Fr. Roger Charbonneau goodbye as he returns to retirement. Our prayers of gratitude and thanksgiving go with him for the winter, and we hope to welcome him to our summer celebrations.
Due to a shortage of priests, a new parochial vicar cannot yet be assigned. Therefore the following changes are immediately being made to the Mass schedules for Most Holy Trinity Parish and the Catholic churches in North Troy, Troy, and Lowell
Trinity Parish Weekend Masses
- Orleans: St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, 44 East Street. Masses Saturdays 4:00 PM and Sundays 10:30 AM.
- For now there is no Sunday Mass at St. Paul’s Church in Barton.
- For now there is no Sunday Mass at St. John Vianney Church in Irasburg.
The Catholic Churches in Troy, North Troy, and Lowell
- Troy: Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 130 S. Pleasant Street. Masses Saturdays 6:00 P.M. and Sundays 8:00 A.M.
- For now there is no Sunday Mass at St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church in Lowell.
- For now there is no Sunday Mass at St. Vincent De Paul Catholic Church in North Troy.
We fervently implore your prayers for the Catholic communities affected by these interim plans. May the grace and fervor of a deep faith in Jesus Christ turn all of these inconveniences into a fruitful harvest for the Kingdom of God and the salvation of souls.