|Ave, Regina Caelorum
Ave, Regina caelorum,
Ave, Domina Angelorum:
Salve, radix, salve, porta
Ex qua mundo lux est orta:
Gaude, Virgo gloriosa,
Super omnes speciosa,
Vale, o valde decora,
Et pro nobis Christum exora.
|Hail, O Queen of Heaven
Welcome, O Queen of Heaven.
Welcome, O Lady of Angels
Hail! thou root, hail! thou gate
From whom unto the world, a light has arisen:
Rejoice, O glorious Virgin,
Lovely beyond all others,
Farewell, most beautiful maiden,
And pray for us to Christ.
- Wednesday, February 10th — 8:30AM at St. Paul’s in Barton
- Wednesday, February 10th — 6:00PM at St. Theresa’s in Orleans
Fr. Naples will also be doing a 10:00AM communion service at the Maple Lane Nursing Home on Wednesday, February 10th.
St. Therese Digital Academy is an online Catholic High School currently in development by the Diocese of Burlington. The diocese is currently running a survey asking for input on the project and would like parishioners of all Vermont parishes to take it. Dependent on survey response it is projected that the academy will be open for enrollment by September of 2016. Please consider taking the survey by clicking here.
Christmas Eve, December 24th:
- 4:00pm at St. Theresa’s in Orleans – Click here for directions
- 8:00pm at St. Paul’s in Barton – Click here for directions
Christmas day, December 25th
Click here for other weekend and weekday Mass times at Trinity Parish churches.
- Thursday, December 10th from 5:00pm to 6:00pm at St. Theresa’s Church in Orleans Fr. Naples will hear confessions, with a 6:00 PM Mass to follow.
- Wednesday, December 16th from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
confessions will be heard in St. Paul’s Church in Barton.
- Sunday, December 20th starting at 2:00pm in St. Paul’s Church in Barton our annual Advent Penance Service will have local priests and Fr. Naples hearing confessions until all have been heard.
Fr. Naples will hear confessions anytime upon request. See our Sacraments page for more information.
At the back of St. Paul’s, St. John Vianney, and St. Theresa’s churches there will be handmade 3D Christmas cards for sale before and after each weekend mass from now until Christmas. They can also be hung as ornaments. $3 each. A fundraiser to benefit Most Holy Trinity Parish.
Also available: Holy Land Crosses made of Bethlehem Olive Wood: $10, benefiting the Christian Refugee Relief Fund through the Knights of Columbus.
Teens for Life Bingo – Friday November 20th
At the Orleans Parish Hall
Encore from Orleans County Fair Bingo
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Enjoy the lively company of Trinity Parish Teens for Life for some regular Bingo games.
Proceeds go to youth activities in Trinity Parish and to Vermont Right to Life.
Special Benefit Bingo – Sunday November 29th
At the Orleans Parish Hall
Benefit Bingo for Orleans resident Laurie Stevens.
Come join family and friends of Laurie supporting her and her battle with cancer.
Questions, call Kim Royer (contact the Parish office for contact information)
We thank you in advance for helping with this worthy cause.
Starts at 1:00pm
Doors open at 11:30am
Food and drinks for concessions